Vanuit Tarab Ling is er op 17 maart 2020 een kort verslag verstuurd met wat er met het sponsorgeld van Vrienden van Tarab Ling onlangs gedaan is.
I also would like to thank you and TIH for all the works that you are doing to make the UD kept going here in India.
Here we get young students who wish to avail for studies but do not have the requisite finance to support their studies.
I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm to help us and I definitely will send pictures from my mobile which I took in January this year. This year in January from 6th to 24th, TL conducted module I part 1 and 2. This was attended by 9 Tibetan students from Sarah College, a branch of Tibetan Dialectic school besides 2 Spanish and 3 Indian students. Many of the students have send their feed back which I will send to you after this mail. They really appreciated the training.
Our Indian students continued to stay for module 2 and did self studies on the missing part of module 1 until the end of February.
I would like to thank you and TIH for all your motivating support.
Tarab Ling Association..”
Een van de “brieven aan de sponsor” van de studenten, lees brief
Many greetings from Tarab Ling. I want to share that the UD training of 4.5 months in collaboration Dalai Lama Institute of Higher Education, University of Mysore has been successfully concluded on 13th may. We had 17 participants from Europe, the US, Tibetans and Indian who participated in this training.
Tarab Ling in collaboration with DLIHE is again organizing the same training in 2018. Please help us in announcing at your respective institutes. Please refer the attachment for details.
Tarab Ling Association
Hoofddocente Lene Handberg is uitgenodigd om te spreken op de European Summer Research Institute van Mind&Life, de organisatie die bekend is van de dialogen tussen de Dalai Lama en oosterse en westerse wetenschappers.
De topbijeenkomst heeft dit jaar als thema “Contemplative Training: from Physiological Plasticity to Societal Changes” en vindt plaats in Duitsland van 22-28 augustus.
Lene zal samen met de bekende Zen-leraar Joan Halifax een bijdrage verzorgen.
Er is een nieuwe “Tarab Ling Newsletter”, die je kunt bekijken/downloaden op de Internationale site.
- Finishing the building works
- Beginning of a new UD training , 21st Dec to 30th December
- UD graduation exam first time at Tarab Ling
- Retreat: Jan 18th to 29th 2016
- Supervision of Graduate Paper Writing Feb 14th to 1st March
- Ven. Prof Samdhong Rinpoche’s visit at Tarab Ling
- Workshop on Inner Climate and Quest for Environmental Sustainability
- Letting out the Tarab Ling campus
- UD RELATED PROGRAM AT TARAB LING Summer 2016 – Spring 2017
- A brief Description of the courses offered here at Tarab Ling
- Announcement of the conference on environmental sustainability
- Friends of Tarab Ling
- You can help Tarab Ling institute
Er is een nieuwe “newsletter” over Tarab Ling.
Je kunt hem downloaden van de Internationale site